MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

mommafitz

Good mornin' Ya'll! :wave:

We are having a very mild morning. It's a bit cloudy but warm. A light breeze is coming in the kitchen window. Rain is predicted to be here mid morning and stay with us until midnight or so.

We are having a wonderful dinner here at home today. Baked cornish hens, green bean casserole, stovetop stuffing, mashed potatoes(maybe), and gravy. :feedme: I'm making chocolate

cupcakes for dessert. :wink (2):

Yesterday's grilled burgers and dogs tasted like summer! :woohoo: They were great!

This afternoon starts my spring cleaning. :cele: I'm off work until Wednesday so I can get something done here at home. :thumbs: Work is going to be very intense for the next couple of months so a few of us have decided to

enjoy some vacation time in preparation for it. :clothesline::dusting::pc_coffee:

Ya'll have a ducky day!

mommafitz

Good morning mommafitz and all who follow :wave:

It's a coolish 24 degrees this morning but it's supposed to be a high of 46, sunny and no wind so I'm not complaining.

I imagine DGD will be here afterwhile while Dad takes DGS to Sunday School. She's such a ball of fire that little one. Amazing what 1 1 1/2 year old can accomplish in an hour.

Otherwise it's pretty much a "whatever I get around to" kind of day.

You all have a good one! :grouphug:

It is supposed to be windy here today but in the 70s. Weather has been great lately, 70s and 80s.

Off to teach my twos and threes at Sunday school and then church. Always a challenge but a fun challenge. After that the wonderful task of grocery shopping and mopping floors. But I always set aside some downtime for Sunday to be able to sit down in a comfortable chair with a good book or just talk with DH. Want to destress before Monday and work.

Archived