MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Blustery Thursday

Jori

Good afternoon,

We had some rain overnight and that brought the cold and wind back. I can see ours trees moving in the wind as well as the neighbors. It's back in the upper 30's here but suppose to be back in the low 50's by Saturday (hopefully, it makes it, Easter egg hunts).

It's a pretty quiet day here as all plans were canceled when DD woke up at 5 screaming and running a fever. I think she was running a fever and then the blankets she had on didn't help (my little oven) the matter. So I gave her a couple children's chewables and laid down with her until she went back to sleep. She was fighting with DS earlier so I think she's fine :rolleyes:

Other than that it's a quiet day. What's going on in your neck of the world? :bighug2:

HI Jori and anyone else who follows :wave:

I had to host my bridge group this morning. They're a great group of women BUT very nice homes, lots of money, etc. so I have them meet at the local restaurant. I pay for a nice "ladies" type breakfast to be served and then we play bridge. All in all a nice morning for everyone and I don't have to worry about my house and plants, and mess all over. Oh yeah and I had horrid cards but fun all the same. Sometimes it's almost as much fun trying to set them as to get the bid.

Off to see DMIL in the nursing home this afternoon. She's failed alot this week so I don't know if she'll recuperate some or just keep sliding. She has no mind left so we really can't wish for her to get better but how do you wish your mother/mil? It's just a tough thing and sooooooo good we aren't the ones having to decide.

Tonight it's off to a class on "Vendor Application 2010 WIC/Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) and WIC Cash Value Vouchers". Those in the know say if you don't accept those things for payment you might as not bother trying to sell at the markets. Guess that's where most of the money comes from. To be able to accept that type of payment one must first attend a 2 hour class that the state puts on.....soooooo, that's where we'll be tonight.

Anyway, a busy day around here BUT I think tomorrow is free to do as I please.

Have a good evening everyone! :grouphug:

Hello!

We were supposed to go to dinner with some friends who live in the desert. Did not work out so I will be making fresh shrimp tacos for dinner. At least the laundrey is done early! Back to work tomorrow afternoon for 5 days then 3 off.

Hope you all have a relaxing evening.

I got my girls off to school and had to take my son to his dentist appointment. That is about an hour away from my house one way, it's incredibly hard to find any dental care for a child with a disability, so that was my morning. My mom is staying with me, so she watched him so I could rest and do some knitting,, mom's are so great :P

Dinner was a quick trip to McDonald,, kids were happy, now that we live in a rural area, they don't get that treat to often.

Archived