MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Last Wednesday in August

Dee

Mornin' Glories :bouquet:

Wow, it's already the last Wednesday in August. Where do these summer days go??? :tapfoot:

It's absolutely beautiful here. The temperature was 50 when I got up this morning. I opened windows and about froze so closed them all but one over my kitchen sink. Gosh it's nice. The high today is supposed to be 74....can you say fall is in the air???

Today is pretty much free so I'm going to start in on this messy house. I've let things go for a bit as I've been busy with other things. I need to really do a good fall cleaning because next Thursday our 500 card group starts up for the season and it's here. I'll open windows, turn up the tunes (drive DH clear off the farm) and get to work.

What's going on in your world today? Hope you're having great weather too and that you enjoy your day! :grouphug:

Good Morning! Now that DH is laid off we will be stepping up our ebay sales--hopefully. I'm doing laundrey now and DH is cleaning up a hitch of some type to put on ebay. Have dogs to wash and boxes to make. It's only supposed to hit 79 degrees here so that makes it beautiful here also. Have a good day to all of you.

My day off today - then I work 8 in a row!! sigh... one of the first things I"m doing this morning is to turn in a resume at another job! I need to run to town to do a few errands, and check the local fruit stand, then I plan on canning all day. My cabbage and beets are about to be ruined if I don't get to them, plus I have a gob of peppers to deal with. But... I am so blessed wth the abundance! God is Great!!

I also am feeling a lot better - as you can probably tell.

Archived