MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Start-all-over-again Monday

mommafitz

Good early morning Ya'll! :wave:

I'm up early once again. Today is going to be a busy one at work. I plan to get there early and will be there late. DH and I decided on soup and sandwiches for supper tonight-oh so easy! :thumbs:

We took DS2 back to school late yesterday. I think it will get a little easier each week. Maybe. :rolleyes: I am doing better. :happy0203:

I wasn't as productive as I'd hoped this weekend. I had to recoup from last week at work. :cheeky-smiley-067:

DH and I worked on our budget some yesterday. We've been stressing lately. It always helps to talk it over and make a PLAN. :thumbs: Now if that PLAN will just come together...... :0327:

I've had Christmas ornaments on my mind for the past few weeks. I missed the sign up last year. Have I missed it again? :huh: I have some ideas in mind but no decision yet.

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!

mommafitz

Busy week for us as well and By The Way.........................

WHERE did August go?

I was just getting into it and now it is GONE!

Like you, I am up early trying to get things done before the day gets going - We are trying to slow down but everytime we plan a day off something comes along and off we go again. LOL

You are so right with the days and months going by so fast the Holidays will be here before we know it. And if you (and others) are planning to make things for gift giving NOW is the time to start before we all are up late at night trying to finish them before we send/give them away.

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Good morning mommafitz, Michael and others :wave:

Things are busy here too. I took care of the perfects this weekend and guess what.....I found living with them makes them a little less perfect. :D I am beat and too old for this very often. My but they're energetic little people and I'm surely NOT. We had fun BUT I'm sooooooooo glad to be home with DH in our quiet little world.

Today I'm cooking and cleaning. I have my card group here Thursday. I'm cooking enchiladas for our lunch but also making lots to have in the freezer for DH. I'll make Thursday's too and defrost and reheat Thursday morning. I've never done it this way but read on the internet and this is how they say to do it. Have any of you done them ahead for company?

Back to work for now. Everyone have a great day! :grouphug:

Hi everyone! I don't think Mother has started the ornament exchange yet. She will put it in Sunporch and Homemade Memories. (At least she did last year) I have been to the Post Ofc. to mail our ebay sales for the week. No work yet for dh so we are eating out of preps as much as we can right now. Making a dump cake with my blueberry pie filling. Also a shepards pie with canned burger. The potatoes were $1.67 for a 10# bag so I will mash some of them to go in it. A lady just came around selling cupcakes. She was on foot and lives up the street. That is the first time I have had that happen. She is just trying to make a little money. Unemployment here is close to 20%. Hope you all have a good Monday with a little rest!

Archived