MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wierd Food

WormGuy

My father loved mounds of goopy mayo on just about everything. The worst was liverwurst sandwiches with whole sweet pickles and a ton of mayo. Every bite resulted in a chunk of mayo falling on the plate.lol.

My father loved mounds of goopy mayo on just about everything. The worst was liverwurst sandwiches with whole sweet pickles and a ton of mayo. Every bite resulted in a chunk of mayo falling on the plate.lol.

Momo - When we were kids, my mom was sick a lots so we would spend the night with my aunt and uncle and catch the bus from their house. Mama never made me eat at home -she gave me something to eat after the bus ride - or else I'd get sick. But we had to sit at the table at my aunts -weather we ate or not. My uncle liked his eggs over easy with lots of mayo mixed in the running yellows--- :yuk: . Those were NOT good ole days! But guess what I get a craving for sometimes now?? I guess our tastes do change as we get older! :shrug:

Hubby is a total mayonaise freak! He eats it with everything! I guess the wierdest things he does is spread mayo on a peanut butter sandwich and uses mayo (instead of catsup) to dip his french fries. In college he survived on mayonaise and potted meat sandwiches... GAG! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!

I have a wierd habit of eating bologna sandwiches on toast with either mustard or BBQ sauce, depending on what kind of mood I'm in.

I like mayo with my french fries, especiallly homemade fries. Everybody eats them that way in Belgium. I spent a year there once. I also like tuna salad sandwiches with potato chips on them (survived on them in high school) And I hace a granddaughter who likes mayo on her hot dogs. Now I think the mayo/hot dog thing is weird. Lots of people in Belgium make their own mayo. Its really good. Katmom

Archived