MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Tuesday

Dee

Morning all :wave:

Another gorgeous morning here in Northern Iowa. My but I love these days; bright, crisp, beautiful and just all around perfect. Hope your little corner of the world is as pretty as mine is today.

DDIL and DGS are going shopping today for DGD's birtday gift. She'll be 2 tomorrow and is such a big girl. I wonder daily what DH and I did before the 2 perfect little people came along. We must have led a very borinig life because they sure fill our days and thoughts now.

Yesterday DGS and I went shopping to buy him some new puzzles. He's into puzzles now and has the ones here pretty well mastered. We bought bigger puzzles this time so it'll take him awhile to figure them out. I buy the Doug and Melissa wooden jigsaw puzzles, they last and last and DGD will be able to do them too. These are 48 piece so I hope they don't frustrate him too muchas he wants no help.

DH hopes to have the corn finished today. The vets coming this morning to do the 2nd part of the AI'ing of the heifers so he won't get started picking as early as he'd like. One more visit after this and hopefully they'll be bred to deliver next July.

Here's wishing everyone a great day! :grouphug:

Very beautiful day here, too. Love this time of year. Leaves are just turning on the first of the trees to do that (dogwood around here), but seeing some bright orange on some maples.

Got up, got busy, and am accomplishing alot. Don't know why I can't just do several things each day, but it seems that I'll be worthless pretty much one day, and then the next I tackle too much.

We have one 9 yo beautiful, smart granddaughter (aren't they all?) One little granddaughter on the way in February. They are fun.

It has been a beautiful day here as well in Southern Indiana, our new home. This has been my first chance to check in here since we left California a week ago on Monday. What a whirlwind this has been! The truck with our belongings hasn't arrived yet, but should be here tomorrow. Then the work will begin! The new place has dial up service - but we are hoping to upgrade after things settle down a bit.

I feel so blessed to both have my real family so close by now - and to be back in touch with you all, my virtual family.

Enjoy your evening and I'll check in again when I can.

Archived