MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday Night

zophiel

The past few days has been one of those times when I know God's trying to tell me something, but I cannot figure out what. It's like, a large, invisible finger from the sky keeps poking my brain as I go about my day.

*poke*

So, I try to pay extra attention to everything that crosses my path, because God often leaves His messages that way.

*poke*

And I'm staying up late on Saturday because of the relentless poking of my brain, but I've still no clue what I'm supposed to be seeing.

*poke*

Because the only recurring things have to do with that TV show Supernatural, of which I've seen a total of 3 episodes.

*poke*

Which is ridiculous because the show, although nicely appointed with eye-candy . . . it's a show that would be shelved next to Angel and Charmed. Fun, nice to have on while knitting, but . . .

*poke*

But the only thing that show has to do with anything is the connection to my 10 year hobby of angelology . . . and granted, Castiel's a total cutie, but even so, that has nothing to do with anything and--

*poke*

So I go to Drudge, and end up watching cheesy movies on TV because maybe I'll find a hint! Please?! Regarding this who pokedy-pokey thing. . .

*nudge* Oy! Not Funny!

He's laughing, I know it. He likes get me flustered, because I am, in general, a calm and rather reserved person. So anything He can do to provoke a reaction amuses Him to no end.

I'm so glad I can amuse my Creator.<_<

. . .

*poke*

So I'm writing this several hours after my bed-time in the hopes that someone has some insight. Something along the lines of "You're thinking waaaaay to much about this, Zoph" or "Lack of sleep probably won't help" or "Funny you should write this, cuz I was visiting an ancient ruin the other day and stumbled across an envelope with the name "Zophiel" on it" or even "Look, clearly you have some sort of dissociative disorder. . ."

My brain hurts. Ouch.

*patpat*

Dude, not helping. . .*thud*

I needta get to bed.

'Night y'all

I have a lot going on in my life right now. And I'm usually rather "realistically pessimistic".

But for some reason Friday, in the midst of my own personal craziness, found to my great astonishment that I would have to label myself optimistically anticipating *SOMETHING*. My normal is "Oh my goodness, NOW WHAT?", but I was actually quite content and feeling that something good was coming.

It's just a strange thing for me. Now granted, nothing wondrously wonderful has happened to me as yet... I didn't win the lottery or get a "big" McDonalds Monopoly win. But I just feel that God is either blessing me or will be doing so soon.

:shrug: Maybe it's just the feeling that is the blessing. :darlenedance:

Maybe it's not the show, zophiel. Maybe it's the sharing *here*.

Be happy... your God has your attention, and He's smiling.

:D

Something....

Indeed!

:pray:

Thank you Lord...

I've been feeling an anticipation in my spirit.....but I can't figure it out either...

"...wait and see, what the Lord has for thee..."

:shrug:

Archived