MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Wednesday...Where'd Tuesday go?

Dee

Good morning everyone! :wave:

I missed coming in to post yesterday. It was a busy day and I checked in at Mrs. S. but never took the time to post. Today is an at home day and boy do I like it that way.

I'll clean floors this morning while it's cold, 36 degrees, and will go outside to work when it warms up. These cold mornings are getting serious I'm afraid. It'll be November soon and then, watch out, anything can develop. Brrrrr

So how is everyone? I'm hoping Robie's little boy is here safe and sound and the new daddy is sleeping. New baby's are wonderful.

Here's a Halloween riddle for you. I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one gets it right.

Why did the witches mail rattle?

Let us know what's going on in your neck of the work on the October Wednesday. Have a good day! :grouphug:

ail rattle?

Hi Dee, hope you didn't work too hard cleaning.

Long day on the road, but I made it safely.

Big D is doing as best as can be expected.

I took a pic of the cotton fields being harvested, but need to optimize it before I can post it.

The weather was partly cloudy with sudden gusts of wind, in the 60's this morning then up to 89.

Hope you all had a good day

Not just Tuesday but every day seems to be flying by laterly.

We do some things on some days every week or even some every other week - Like trash, visits, bills,wash clothes etc.

and it seems every time I turn around it is time to do it again! And I swear we JUST did it a few days ago.

Take about a new month starting and before you know it here comes the end of the month?

:AmishMichael2:

Not just Tuesday but every day seems to be flying by laterly.

We do some things on some days every week or even some every other week - Like trash, visits, bills,wash clothes etc.

and it seems every time I turn around it is time to do it again! And I swear we JUST did it a few days ago.

Take about a new month starting and before you know it here comes the end of the month?

:AmishMichael2:

It seems that way doesn't it Michael. Can you believe today is the 21st of October. Seems just like it was just the 1st last week. GEEEZZZZZ if this keeps up I am going to be old before my time LOL

Archived