MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesdays Wanderings

snapshotmiki

Good Morning! The elk fajitas turned out wonderful last night. DH didn't even know it was elk til I told him. I used the elk canned with broth, garlic and onions, not V-8. Pinned a pattern for a slip last night and also for 2 dog sweaters. Will mark them today and maybe start sewing something. Also doing laundrey and a little shopping. Tomorrow I go back to work for 6 days in a row but the first 3 are short shifts.

High today in my part of AZ--92 degrees. What happened to Fall?

Have a great day everyone!

Elk fajitas? Sounds interesting!

I was babysitting the grandson yesterday, and then Hubby and I went out for dinner. Celebrated our 26th anniversary. :wub:

Couldn't get online last night because LilDD had homework, so I'm here this morning.

wow--i got so much done yesterday--i am in awe of myself!!! :curtsey: I feel like a mountain lifted off my to do list!!! I got ALL the trim cut and up in the kitchen, the center island painted and tiled, and my heaters installed!!! The trim took most of the day, but it sure is a relief to be done with it!!! Today, I will be finishing the painting on the side cabinets and maybe doing a little more tile work--and grouting the island. I am working really hard to be finished with what I can do by Thanksgiving--(there will be a little bit of work left for dh when he finishes the job he is on in Dec.) :woohoo: Hope everyone has a great day!!

Archived