MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Resigning

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone, I have asked Darlene to remove me as Moderator of WWW as I feel I don't have the time anymore to do the job correctly. I will however answer any questions you have regarding computers, home or auto repairs. Mare has been quite ill and is back in the hospital again and hopefully this time they'll find out what's going on. You are all great people and we thank you for your support for Mare.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE CAVEY! WHAT IF YOUR STILL MODERATOR BUT CAPPY TAKES OVER WHILE YOU ARE INDISPOSED UNTIL MARE GETS BETTER??????????PLEASE!!!!

TELL MARE WE LOVE HER AND HOPES SHE GETS BETTER REAL SOON!...

Guest Guest

Hey, Cavey! I think Reci just might have a solution!

I've been really busy lately too...

Please let Mare know that we care about her and are praying for her!!

Guest Guest

We will miss your help here, Caveman. But I understand you have to do what's best for you and Mare right now. Please give her my get well wishes and keep us informed.

Guest Guest

We understand your concern Caveman. Do what you need to with Mare, that's what's important right now. Please know that you'll both be missed and when you return it'll be with open arms. Give Mare my best!!

Guest Guest

Cavey, how about a compromise? You take a leave of absence and stay on as Moderator. Cappy join you as co-moderator?

Would you both (Caveman and Cappy) consider that solution.

We don't want you to go, we all love you here, you put a spark of life into the place and you would be sorely missed.

Hill

Cavey, You stay on as mod and do what you can. I'll do my best to come up with answers when you aren't around and if there is some kind of problem or something that needs attention in the www forum i'll bring it up to Darlene so she can take care of it.

Please stay on as mod.

Caveman, please don't go. There are times when we all have to take a break and can't post like we want to. Cappy is willing to Co-Mod with you so that is great.

Get Mare well and back on her feet and you can then come back and post like you want to.

GIve Mare (((((Mare))))) hugs for me. I do agree that family comes first.

Caveman, you go take care of the luv of your life, MrsS is a Survivor and we will all be here when you come back. Cappy is willin to fill in or co-moderate so you don't worry about the small stuff right now... we love and mare and you take care of the two of you right now. twi

Guest Guest

Yup, that's it. Everything they all said above.

Wishing you both the best which ever way you choose to go. But if you leave us we will have a hole in our hearts that can only be filled by the two of you, running your forums again.

((((((((((((((((Mare & Caveman))))))))))))))))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi Everyone, I thank you all for your support during a scary time with Mare's illness. She's seems to be well on the road to recovery now and the Doc's given her permission to return to work half days for the next week or so. Now the crisis has passed I have decided to stay on as moderator and will enjoy co-moderating with Cappy in the WWW forum. Again I appreciate the support you've all shown during this time and am looking forward to helping you all with your computer questions again and of course maybe send a few more TIPS your way!