MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ya .I have today off

gofish

It's Inventory at work today and I worked late yesterday so I didn't have to go in today.

I feel like thay are trying to kill us at work this week .

They are trying to make our job more efficient and not all of us are trained on all the jobs so we are not rotating now.

8 hours with a screw gun in my hand makes my arm feel likes it going to fall off.

Today I'm going to the garage sale at church . Do some house work and take my Mom to lunch. I love having a day off work.

We are going to be home tonight for the 1st time all week .Next week we will have something to do every night too.

From now till Christmas is going to be packed with things to do.

Anyone else ready for the Holidays.

Not ready here, I seem to have the hummmmm bug. :Blushing:

Taking MIL to the Dr for the results of her MRI, then she has her nail appointment. While she's there, I will be on the phone giving computer lessons. Camera interfacing. :pc_coffee:

I hope you all have a wonderful day full of God's blessings.

:bouquet:

:grouphug:

I'm on my 2nd of 3 days off--it was 8 and that has changed. Took our little bus to the big city of Parker LOL to do the shopping yesterday. Best deal I got was turkey .29 a #. 19+ pound turkey for 4.53. When I got back I went and did my Zumba class. Didn't want to go but sure felt better (and tired) after! Today I've done the laundrey, made laundrey soap for the next couple of months, cleaned the bathroom and am hopeful this afternoon to wash the outside windows on the trailer. Sound ambitious but I am having a little more energy lately. Besides, tomorrow I would like to just sew my pups christmas jackets.

For Christmas--On Dec. 1st, I will get on the computer and order my dehydrator and dh will order his case of guitar strings and that is about it. Will send some e-cards with the pups Christmas photo on them but I don't think I will order any this year. Gofish-- I love days off too!!!!!!!!

Have a great day folks!!!!!!

I got a oil lamp and 2 bottles of lamp oil, a laundry basket 2 shopping bags, some pretty plates,and a nice shirt for DD2.

There was a third big bottle of lamp oil but when I went to get a bag a Amish lady got it before me.

Then I went to Goodwill and got me a sweater and some pretty plates.

19 years of marriage and 3 kids are hare on plates.

NO SCREW GUNS I dream about them at night and wake up with numb hands. No wonder I don't sleep well.

Archived