MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thankfully Thursday!

snapshotmiki

My little "Buddy" has had a respiratory something for a few days and I was finally off this morning to take him to the vet. Docs diagnosis--Respiratory something--$86.00 with some pills and a shot. Hopefully he will come around quickly. It's like having a child sick. Aside from the vet, today I have made stuffing, mashed potatoes, and lemon bars for our belated Thanksgiving Dinner. (Turkey already cooked). Later I've got to do a little running around and then hopefully a nap. Only about 5 hours sleep a night for the last two.

Hope you all are having a great day!!!!!!

I am quite thankful that it is Thursday. I don't work my day job on Fridays and I am really looking forward to getting an extra half hour of sleep in the morning. I am already planning my activities for tomorrow and will probably be quite busy with all of the odds and ends.

It's kind of ironic... Miki just prepared a belated Thanksgiving feast and I just discarded our turkey carcass after making stew this morning!

Our birds were deboned and frozen after making sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving, to make sure it wasn't wasted because they got tired of it. (Happens all the time around here.)

Miki, hows the dust around your area? Keep an eye on your pup, the air quality hasn't been the best around here, I've heard Valley Fever is making a come back this year. Driving home from Phx today was almost eye opening, there was a white smog stretching from So. Mtn all the way to Tucson.

Also, I've seen many people hacking & coughing without covering their mouths. :beat_deadhorse: *Sigh* Flu season... yuck!

End of the month reports are almost done, still have to decorate our house for DH and MIL.

Lots of dust as there has been no rain since we got here in Oct. I spoke to a lady today that said Valley Fever is around. Buddy seems better this eve. Eating a little. Drinking water. sat up for a banana. Hopefully he will be fine soon! Sure is cold lately--20s most nights. Deserts!

Archived