MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I feel like an episode of the Cosby Show

cootie

Ok, I'm really gonna date myself here, but does anyone remember that episode of the Cosby Show when newlyweds Denise and Martin go hunting for their first new place? They end up following an advertisement to a little houseboat with a place no bigger than a walk-in closet. Yes, everything one would need is there, but its so cramped the refridgerator even folded out to become a bed!

Well that's how I feel right now. It's so humorous I laugh at this. My oldest son is practically an adult and really needed his own room. So, I am giving him my food storage room. I've cleared out two big closets and I am rearranging the laundry room as well to accomodate the contents of my food storage. Additionally, I am using every space I can around the house to try and fit things in.

"Mom! Can I have a can of soup!"

"Sure honey, just move the plant over to the left to get tomato soup, or knock on the paneling three times to release the board where the mushroom soup is stored."

LOL! Now...to find a place for the spaghettios.......(ah! the sock drawer is half empty!)

Archived