MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Signs

Ambergris

Due to changes in town, the road passing through a farmer's property suddenly increased in traffic. The traffic was so heavy and fast that the chickens were getting run over. It got to the point that the farmer was losing several chickens a day.

The farmer complained to the sheriff, asking if there was anything to be done about it. Finally, after several days of calling, the sheriff put up a road sign.

"Go Slow. School Zone."

Unfortunately, this seemed to only spur traffic more, so the farmer would still call everyday to complain to the sheriff's office. The sheriff changed the sign.

"Go Slow. Children at Play."

Unfortunately, this didn't slow traffic down either. The farmer called the sheriff's office every day, until finally he asked permission to put up his own sign, to which the sheriff agreed.

After a couple of weeks of not hearing from the farmer the sheriff called him. "How's that new sign working out?"

"Not a single chicken has been killed since. Gotta go, I'm busy."

Curious, the sheriff decided he had to check out the farmer's sign. Perhaps it was something that he could use to get traffic to slow down in town as well. When the sheriff drove out to the farm and saw the sign his jaw dropped. Spray-painted on a sheet of wood were the words:

"NUDIST COLONY. Go slow and watch for chicks."

........................ and then I saw that picture! :faint3:

So do you think that is how they get the 'crispy' chickens at KFC?

dres them up before going under the heat lamp?

Does the chicken know she is NOT getting a suntan?............................

and do I really want a piece of chicken with tan lines on the drumstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

:AmishMichael2:

Archived