MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for February 20 - 26, 2011

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGBEAR-2.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

2.gif5.gif7.gif9.gif14.gif

This will be counted as 1/2 hour = one mile

6.gif

These will be one mile for each hour.

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These will be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois:5.gif8.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif4.gif

Here are my totals:

Walking 1

Riding bike 4

Stairs 1

Dishes 1

House Work 1/2

Laundry 1/4

Shopping 4

Other 1

Total.......... 12 3/4 miles. :)

Not to good but, with being sick and all, not bad. DD and I went to Fargo Saturday, so did more shopping than the week before. :) Sinus and cold or something, hope to do better next week. :)

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Thank you, Annarchy, I am feeling much much better now. Just had to get on the way to getting over this, whatever it is/was. Oldpine is trying to get it for the second time now. Sure hope he gets over it soon too. :) He started it all and now maybe he will finish it too. ;):)

Ok, where are those who are suppose to be counting miles????? If no one is going to post, then maybe we should just forget it this year. WHO IS GOING TO POST?????

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Nice to hear you are recovering. Hopefully, your DH will have a speedy recovery from the 'whatever it is' and you both will be healthy the rest of the year.

I try to keep track of my walking distances due to my back. Walking takes it toll on me but is very necessary. The more I can do the longer I will be able to do it.

It is like the push-ups the Dr. said I should do the rest of my life, to keep my muscles strong when the bones are not.

Archived