MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for April 17 - 23, 2011

Snowmom

Good morning,

I've tried for several days to get in here to check forums and haven't been able to get in.

Anyway, I am in so am going to say a couple things.

First off, I haven't been able to do my walking, so I am going to count only 2 miles for last week.

I think everyone knows they can count so many different things as miles.

Next, PLEASE!!!! if anyone walks, runs or jogs, or does anything to count as miles, please post them. If no one is going to do posting, why should I bother posting this topic.

Things just don't add up. So many said yes, do it again, then they don't post. Makes me feel like I'm doing this for nothing. :(:beat_deadhorse::tapfoot::soapbox:

Have a good day.

((((((Snowmom))))))

I hope your miles pick back up, good going on getting 2 mile with your injury. When I over do it, it is such a challenge to motivate myself to put one foot in front of the other.

With all the moving, packing boxes, loading them up in the vehicle, unpacking and doing it again, I guess each trip added around a mile, taking at least 2 hours. Then, walking to the post office all week gave me another 1/2 mile. Every muscle was screaming at me the following days until I managed to get moving again. :shakinghead:

4 1/2 miles :woohoo:

Alright, where is everyone? Who will be next?

Archived