MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for January 1 - 7, 2012

Snowmom

Good morning again,

Yes, I am not on my own computer, it is in the shop. We did have it home for a couple days and I found I didn't have all of my programs, so took it back yesterday. Hope to get it back this week yet.

Ok, so now I have to say I didn't get so many miles in this past week. I think maybe 8 at the most.

I have been reading again, as it is our Winter Reading Program, at the library in town. I have to read 15 books by the end of March. I have 2 read and about half way done with the 3rd book. Now, if that counted for miles, I could have a lot more to count. :)

You all have a great day now. :):bighug2::bighug2::bighug2:

That's a lot more than I did! I did go for a couple walks with my dog, but it probably only totaled 4 miles. Oh well, I'll do better this week! :) Have a great day too!

I found out my KettleWorx program and kettle ball ( rounded weight with a handle).... is already shipped and should be here on Thursday.

My sleep is adjusting back to earlier to sleep, earlier to rise,but feeling a bit sluggish. this also could be because I am cutting down on caffeine. Eventually it will be better. Just doing housework today, so not much.

Archived