MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bad news, more prayers needed

Hi all, sure could use all your prayer power this week. My brothers biopsy came back and he does have cancer of the liver. They say that it had to come from somewhere and it will either be the colon or the pancreas. Tests today, if it is the colon they can treat, if the pancreas they cannot. He also starts chemo today.

Please send your prayers to Vancouver, BC today we really need them. Oh and a few to my mom to make sure she is strong enough to get through this.

Thanks

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Oh,(((((Bridged)))))I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! You better believe I'll be praying!!! Please let your Mom know that she has a big net family that's praying for her, too! And I'll be praying for you! Keep us posted! Big hugs to all of you!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

I'm praying for your family too and will keep on doing so - please keep us up-to-date on how things are progressing - we serve an awesome God and have seen so many healings!

My life is a testimony from the power of prayer and your brother will have all my power of love. Everyone needs to believe that miracles do happen. If faith can moves mountains, it sure can cure cancer.

With Love

Wheeler