MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for March 10 - 16, 2013

Snowmom

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Be sure to count your miles, no matter if it is only 2 or 3, at least count them.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gif DANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These will be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:weersneeuwruimen.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif What else can you think of that isn't listed, just add it and let me know. :)

I got in a total of 9 miles for shopping, stairs, dishes, house cleaning, laundry, weights, etc., and I walked 1 1/4 miles and rode 12 miles. :) I'm counting 22 and 1/4 miles for last week. I think I pulled a couple mussels, couldn't hardly walk on Wed. Therefore, I didn't get in more miles. :(

We got another 10 - 14 inches of snow last night again, we have more snow now than we had altogether for the last 2 or 3 years I think. Someone said we could get up to 16 - 18 inches again with this snow. I have been out weersneeuwruimen.gif this morning already to make a path for Minnie. So will have some to count toward next week, if I remember. :) One of my nephews will stop and do some more of it for us on his way home from work, as he goes by when he goes home. This really works out good for us. :) He will also need to clean the roof off again, this will be the 3rd time since in February he has done it. Like I said, we have had a lot of snow this year.

Another nephew will probably be down after he gets off work tonight and plow us out again. He was here Saturday morning before anyone was up and plowed the drive but not able to plow where the cars are. Yes, we had gotten around 6 or so inches Friday afternoon and night.

It is getting to the point people are wondering where they can put the snow. :) This is turning out to be a winter like we use to have, with lots of snow.

A year ago, we were having temps in the 50's and 60's at this time. Our DD a niece and I were coming home from Washington State from a wedding. The mountains had snow and slush and nasty weather, and of course temps to go with it.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpg HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

((((Snow-mom)))) Sorry to hear you pulled a muscle. Hope it heals quickly.

The snow is welcome in my books, it has been too many years without significant amounts to replenish the water tables.

Last week, I went shopping with MIL and got in a mile or so in TX. Walked Grrr 4 miles, cleaning house - which needed it intensely after having guests overnight during the rain - I am counting that as 3 miles, because it took me 5 hours to complete. Seems like more but my total is back up to about 7 miles.