MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New at Ancestry

Momo

I hop in and out at Ancestry depending on specials and my financial situation.  This time back they have added photos from school yearbooks.  I found the only photo I have ever seen of my former MIL as a girl of 16 in high school.  I loved her dearly and my son was glad to see Grandma when she was young.I forwarded it to my exes family and they were all thrilled. Since they are always fighting each other it was nice to do something that kind of brought them together at least for a bit.

• Like 6

I love that Momo that's my favorite part about researching online on those groups the photo sharing is so fun. I also have my tree at Ancestry and have found long lost1st  cousins my dad never knew existed, and my grandfather's cousin tested so I broke through a brick wall on that line connecting back to great great grandparents that we didn't know about.

It's great when you get a breakthrough. I'm stuck on both of my great grandparents right now. They were the last immigrants in my family but I cannot get exact years anywhere.  They themselves both give conflicting years of immigrations.  You would think they would know the year they came. They both came somewhere between 1898 and 1906.  Of course they have a common last name so that doesn't help either.  I don't think they became citizens either.  I can't find a thing.

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry yo can't find what you are looking for.      I know it is really hard and I have some

one who I can't get past.     Of course it is a Jones.    :)    

Becca-Anne, I'm happy you were able to do that.      The name wouldn't be Jones by any way would it?   

Edited by Snowmom