MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

We missed HOMEYS birthday.....................maaaaaaaaaaan!

mrszouave

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY HOMEY!!

Flowers.gif

sloppy.gif How bout we all gather up our collective leftover pieces of pie.....and cheesecake and other goodies and have a party.....hahaaaaaa.........between us.....i bet we have more than enuff for a big feast.....seein we missed your birthday.......we don't hafta have fresh stuff right?

My contributions are.......3 pieces of chocolate cream pie......half a rich creamy cheesecake and raspberry topping......2 pieces of apple pie and all but one slice missing pumpkin....(ewwwww)......got lot's of whipped cream and vanilla ice cream..........and the coffee is brewin.

Come one...come all......to celebrate our buddy Homeys life!

Love ya Homey!

Happy Birthday Homey(albeit it a little late)!!! My contribution to our leftovers meal is homemade rolls and a big toss salad. Amazing how we're already hungry again after all we ate yesterday.

Lemme tell ya about my friend homey's birthday party last year...she was such a hoot!

She once again appeared unannounced on my door step ladened with presents galore. I was a little in shock at this unexpected visit, but here eyes were so full of anticipation that I just didn't have the heart to let my friend down.

I opened the door wide and invited her in..presents were dropping left and right.

I asked my friend homey what the occassion was and all of a sudden, she started jumping up and down throwing presents wildly in the air squealing at the top her of lungs saying, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

I sat down on my living room couch and lowered my head so that she couldn't see the laughter in my eyes as she tends to be the sensitive type and I'd never in a million years hurt her feelings.

When she was all done with her calestenics, and when she was outta breath from being so outta shape, she starting running her mouth *as she is prone to do* a million miles a minute.

Well low and behold her birthday was coming up...because she loves presents, she had gone on a huge shopping spree and meticulously wrapped each present for herself. She had bought deodorant, toothpics, eyeglass cleaner solution, shoe laces for her tennies, oil of olay creme for the wrinkles in her face, a box of orvill redenbacker microwave popcorn, nail glue for her false nails, and last but not least...*shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* a box of depends. *gasp*

Well, it just so happened that Cat was down visiting at the time, so I'll let her further tell this story...

*angelic smile*

Thank you one and all for the birthday wishes. My birthday was on the 27th, and I was born on Thanksgiving Day. My mom retold the story this past week as we were feasting on the traditional dinner.