MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

To everything, there is a season........

Guest Guest

It's with sadness, and, also, excitement, that I have to announce that my season as Webmaster and Admin at MrsSurvival, after the better part of four years, has come to a close.

I have been offered a position on the board of directors and as webmaster for a national organization that fights for religious tolerance.

It's going to keep me pretty busy, and I won't have the time to give MrsSurvival, to give YOU, the members, the attention you deserve.

Caveman is an extremely capable Administrator, and I know he will be able to handle all the technical aspects of keeping this site going, and more. Coupled with our sweet Cat and Darlene, you are in great hands.

The fight against religious discrimination and for religious tolerance has always been important to me. Since the early days of MrsSurvival, I have fought for that on a personal level. Now I have a chance to do that nationally, to use my abilities and talents for something that has deep meaning for me.

I have spoken to Darlene, and she sent me with love. That means a lot to me.

I'm excited. Yes, I'm sad to be stepping down, but it's time.

I'll still pop in and see you now and then...... keep a seat warm for me, okay?

Love you all

Blessings!

TOTALLY AWESOME MM! Congratulations........I am behind you 100%. Religious tolerance is truly what the world needs most. Perhaps then we could love each other and stop fighting. I am just SO tickled pink for you!!!!! Please stop in and let us know what you are doing, and how the cause is going. You are richly blessed to find a job that excites and motivates you, as well as helps others. GO WOMAN!!! Love Ya, Mare

**Cat brings out the goodie tray with all of MountainMommy's favorite treats on it...**

As you walk the path you choose, may you find the Dearest Treasure and gain the happiness you so desire. We love ya, Sweetie!

**While MM reaches for a chocolate bon-bon, Cat pelts her from behind with soggy creampuffs...**

MAN, those things splat well!!!

*shrug*

Sorry, Darlene, what can I say??

My "normal" is easing my tension or sadness by cracking jokes or being silly. My doctor thought I was *GOOFY* when we were having so much trouble delivering our first child because I was still trying to smile & be silly. I was *scared to death*.

I throw *MOOOSHY* things here when I'm sad or down.

I think Lisa knows how much I love her.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MountainMommy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}