MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi everyone

jillg

Hi all! Another newbie here. My name is Kiaja. I live in Washington with my husband and two children. I'm a part time massage therapist, and full time stay at home mom/domestic engineer. I like to do crafty things (right now I'm mostly doing cross-stitch and painting on rocks) and play on the computer. Cat found me on ebay and told me about this place. (ty) Looks like a lot of fun! Everyone seems so nice.

Welcome to Mrs. Survival, Kiaja!! Such a pretty name!

I'm sure you are going to love it here!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Our Cat is really special.

I'm also married with 2 children, my DD almost a bonifide teenager and my DS grown and outta the nest. I was a SAHM for 16 years but in recent years have re-entered the workforce. I am presently the general manager at our town's cinema and therefore love to watch movies and eat popcorn. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, camping, gardening, playing on the computer and spoiling our pets. thats my life in a nutshell. Simple but good

TY Debbielee. I've been told that in swedish, my name means sweet. In Indian, it means grandmother. In Hebrew it means life. In African it means season's beginnings. And in Jamaican (ugh, can't spell)it means ganja (marijuana). I think I'm all over the place, lol. My mom knew a Kaija in Hood Canal, and liked her name, and changed the spelling. She was Burgess Meredith's ex-wife. I think that's his name? The guy that played the penguin on the old Batman series?

AH HA!

NOW we know where our beloved Cat is hanging out in the wee hours of the morning...

You're BUSTED chica...lol

Welcome Kiaja! We're so honored to have your be a part of our *home*...if you ever need a thing, let us know!