MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Healthy New Years Resolutions

Snowmom

OK, we all have them, what are they??

It doesn't have to be, "I will lose 10 pounds" or "I will exercise 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week", although that's fine if that's your resolution.

Tell us what you're doing this year. Are you going to park further from the mall and walk a little more?? Are you goint to eat less animal fats, like meats & dairy??? How about less fried foods??? Maybe you'll finally get the salt habit licked???

OK, I'll start: My number 1 New Year's resolution is to get processed sugar out of my diet. That's it. If I get that done this year I'm happy.

Who's next??

------------------

gl.jpg

If your talking about resolutions for better health.......

I would like to try to get back to my low fat diet lifestyle....i felt better while living that way....so that's the plan.

And like Di....don't wanna gain back a lot more of the weight i lost.

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Gooseliver so good to see you! Well to be honest, I don't make resolutions anymore! smile.gifAfter too many years at failing to keep em! shocked.gif I just finally quit so now I've decided to write down some dreams I have. I'd love to see what dreams in my life come true in 2003. Now that I'm reading what I just wrote it sounds dumb to write down your dreams, but I'm going to do it anyway! LOL grin.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Mmmm...I hate saying that I'll do something and then not do it...but, I do want to write something!

I will be a better wife and mother. A better sister, daughter, granddaughter and friend.

I will excersize more. What ever that means! wink.gif

I will post my #500 post at Mrs. Survival...oops, already done that! YEAH! I can take that off my list! grin.gif

I'll think about some other resolutions as I go I guess, but those are good to start with.

Next? grin.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Sorry, Goose Liver! I just realized that the resolutions were supposed to be for health stuff! Sorry about that! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Happy Girl, you can post whatever resolutions you want to post. I'm easy. LOL

Besides, health is more than calories, carbs, pounds, weights, repetitions & cardio burn. Your resolutions look pretty healthy to me! grin.gif

------------------

gl.jpg