MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles walked Dec.29-Jan. 4th

logcabinmama

Ok, please post your miles for last week here even if you have posted in another post. smile.gif

This way I am able to keep track of them easier. Thanks.

I give myself 6 1/2 miles last week. frown.gif I know, not as many as I should have done. frown.gif

Who is willing to start posting in here? smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

I'm not sure how to figure this out....i shoveled 1 1/2 feet of snow(plus 3 ft snow drifts here and there).....over 80 feet of driveway.....stairs and sidewalks....

then helped my neighbor with his driveway...what does that figure out to be?

It took me around 3 hours.

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

snowmom don't be frown.gif just remember you did 6 1/2 miles and that is good! Don't be so hard on yourself you are too good!

Put me down for 5 miles last week! I'm gonna smile.gif over just doing something!!!!

Love Ya,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Great to see so many here yesterday. smile.gif

Hope everyone had a great day too. Thanks for posting your miles.

Deb, if you check the post about 3000 in 2003, you will see how to count your miles.

You did about 9 miles with your shoveling. smile.gif You are so good. smile.gif Just don't over do it with the shoveling.

Remember, every little bit helps. Be sure to count each block, each set of stairs, each hour of house work. smile.gif It may only count as part of a mile one day, but put it down and add it up at the end of the week. You might be surprised as to the miles you walk. smile.gif

There are days, I should get a mile just letting the dogs out and in. smile.gif But, I guess I haven't been counting that.

Thanks again for posting. Keep up the good work. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

If you would keep track each day of what you did and then post on Mondays for me, that way, I can keep track of the miles easier. smile.gif That way I don't have to go back and look in all the posts, just in the one. smile.gif

Deb, you are doing so good. Remember, each hour of shoveling is 3 miles. I think that is what I had put down. smile.gif So, for that one day, you had 9 miles alone. smile.gif

We use to have a special place where it was put down and added up at the end of each month. Was it you, Suzzee that did that, or was it Kay?

Everyone is looking soooooo goooooood. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

I thought it was you Suzzee, and it was easy to keep track that way. smile.gif

Do you suppose MM would get something like that started again???

I just posted about chat on Monday night. smile.gif

Wonder if I might best bring the way to count your miles to the top again too. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Ok Snowmom, I'll be there! I'm going to be there @ 7am Monday too, incase there are some morning people who can't make it Monday Evening!! smile.gif

PS....asking MM is on you Snowmom I've bugged that poor friend enough! LOL smile.gif

------------------

suzzee3.jpg