MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sometimes I forget to say.....

Guest Guest

just how important you all to me. At times, I go through long periods without posting, and sometimes, I read with great interest, but just don't have anything to add. I do want you all to know though, how much you enrich my life. Especially you Mom's with kids. I so thoroughly appreciate all that you do in the little time that you have to do it. You are certainly an inspiration to all that read here. You make motherhood look easy, but I was there for a very short period, and I know how tough it is. There is a place in heaven, or wherever you seek, for you.

Ummmm... Mare?

Thank you for your kind words. You are very much loved, ya know that? I can offer comfort or a listening ear to someone who isn't tugging at me with endless demands. I don't HAVE to, I *want* to, which makes a big difference in my day.

I can learn things in small "bites", which is all I can handle, some days. Plus if I don't understand it, I can ask someone and not get that *rolling-your-eyes-yet-again* look. shakemitkopf.gif

If I feel like the world is closing in on me and I want to hide, you make it easier to come out and interact again. hidesbehindsofa.gif

Or if I feel like "hiding", this is a safe place to do it. hideing_behind_computer77.gif

Soooo... thank *YOU*, and everyone else here.

ola.gif

When my children grew up and left home, DH was still gone all week, only home on weekends, I took and home study course in multi media, and a couple of years later I joined this group. You all have kept me learning and researching and helped me keep my sanity in an other wise crazy world. Thank you all.

Oh, Mare, you, too, always seem to say or do it so well, without even trying. I love that quality in you.

and I second everything that Cat said, LOL.

I"m feeling weepy today...after 3 normal periods since going off Depo I'm late, and I know I'm not preggo, and have all those nifty PMS symptoms, including cramps and achy legs, for a week now. This is the second post in two mins that made me tear up, LOL. I keep whispering to my uterus "just start and get it over with already or I"ll be a raving lunatic soon!" HEHEHE.

Love you all, too...and I'm having so much fun with the kids home on Thanksgiving vacation...I keep popping in here to read one or two more posts since I can't work. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...