MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OK WHO IS FULL AS A TICK ,,,FRIDAY!!!!

I am dh's mom and her dh came,along with dh's aunt. we ate until we just couldn't stand it, we cleaned up the kitchen real quick and after everyone left we FLOPPED , me on the couch, and dh in his recliner and watched our SURVIVOR....

I thought I was being smart, you know I made my dressing ahead of time and froze it, it was such a big bowl of it I thought there would be plenty for christmas also,,,not!!!They ate every last bite of it....and there was actually very little turkey left, which is very abnormal,,,,

Now I am just sort of lollygagging around this morning,

dh just took the rest of my ornaments for the exchange to the post office and mailed them off for me, since he had some things that needed to be mailed and needed to get more stamps and get the christmas cards ready to send out....

Everybody take it easy and get some rest, after all the work yesterday it is well deserved. Hope all have a good day......

Yup, I'm full. We wound up with 8.5 inches of snow. The roads didn't get cleared until after noon so my family wasn't able to come up for dinner. It was just too dangerous. That meant that hubby and I were alone with 2 pumpkin pies, apple johnny, a 16 pound turkey, a ham, and all the other trimmings.... yup, I'm full.

I did go shopping today. I waited until about 11:00 though. I was mistakenly hoping that the crowds of people would have thinned a bit as all the specials ended at noon... nope. They were all still there. I did finish my Christmas shopping though and I did get some good deals. The mall is 20 miles from home and in between I counted where 8 cars/trucks had went into the ditch after the road was plowed so I guess it was a good thing that my family stayed home.

Oh yeah, I'm full.

We ended up not going shopping. I was completely worn out. I fell asleep about 1 pm and slept for four hours, LOL. I was trying to get cleaned up last night and finally started my period...which means all this yummy food in the house and I have ZERO appetite, LOL. Nature's way of saying my hips are big enough I guess, LOL. It's 8:20 now and I'm ready to go back to bed. Will be heading that way as soon as I get the kids down, I think.