MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well, I've finally gone and done it...

First off, let me say how truly thrilled I am to finally be posting some GOOD news here. It seems the last year of my life has been very topsy turvy and you ladies have stuck through it all with me, and I appreciate you all so very much for that!

Several months back I posted about the job that I have and how I want so desperately to get out of this business, for so many reasons. There is no way I can just quit...we're technically homeless as it is, but things could get worse and there's no way I'm risking that.

I have, however, taken two huge steps that will allow me, in time, to stop the job I hate. The first is that I have enrolled in school (correspondence courses) to become a nutritionist. I want to become a Naturopathic Doctor, and the nutritionist courses will count towards that degree. I can also probably find work locally as a nutritionist once I'm done.

The second is that I've started selling a health benefits program that will help me make some additional income, which will all go in to savings for getting us into a new house. It is something that I can work on while the kids are home, too.

I am very happy that I have finally gotten things on the right track. I just wanted to share with all of you that have stuck with me during all of the yucky stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...