MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy News!

rockncook

Well some of you may have noticed that I haven't been here much lately; that's cause I've felt cruddy and when I did feel decent I needed to catch up on the work I'd gotten behind on. But...

There's a good reason for the feeling cruddy. I need to change my nick on here to Mommy of SIX! I am pregnant, due 10/1. We always knew another one was coming, but kept trying to put it off, but when something's supposed to happen, you can't put it off for long LOL.

I am very excited for our newest addition. We've found a great midwife (a rarity in this area since the laws changed) and are looking forward to a planned home birth.

We won't be having an ultrasound unless there's a medical reason for it, so if anyone has any neutral newborn clothes they'd like to sell, PM me, LOL!

Love you ladies, and have missed you like crazy!

Mommy of SIX

Twins...don't mention that to DH, he will faint!

I'm not sure what I'm hoping for-part of me wants a boy cause it will equal things out for Saren, but part of me wants a girl, too, cause I'm selfish and my other two girls are both daddy's girls and I want one hehe. If DH's boys lived with us then that would just confuse the issue even more LOL.

I do love the thought of a big family, though. Neither DH or I had one growing up, but we both had lots of close cousins. With our families all spread out, my brother in no hurry to settle down, and DH's family not particularly liking me, they've missed out on that cousin thing, so I guess it's up to us LOL.

So far things have been pretty good. I've lost some weight but that's because I have been eating better and drastically reducing my sugar intake. My BP is a little high but so far not too bad. We are monitoring it daily at home. I have been sleeping a lot but my midwife isn't worried about that, she says when you're over 30, it's ten times harder than under 30.

We are looking forward to a relaxing home birth in October, and I can't wait!

Archived