MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Has anyone ever heard of NONI JUICE

Judy Moist

Here is a link to this that may be well worth reading about, I am using this NONI-JUICE for my high blood pressure and arthritis in my knee,, It is expensive, a 32 OZ.bottle cost me $41.00 and that is with shipping and handling...But is worth the investment.. with eating right and taking 2Oz. a day of this noni, my blood pressure had gone from 154/95 to 123/77 in just two months, I heard about this miracle juice from DR. Richard Becker on familynet tv. He swears by it...

www.noni-juice.us/articles/what-is-noni.htm

Guest Guest

I had heard about Noni juice from a friend about a year ago and have been using it...

Although I can find it in the health food stores, it has fruit juice added to enhance the flavor, but I prefer buying the 100% natural Noni juice as it maximizes the benefits.

Here is where I buy mine from, and it appears to be cheaper at $29.95 for a single bottle, or $25.00 if you buy 6 at a time, which is what I do:

Noni Juice

Hey Thanks Darlene for posting that site, I will check it out.. that is a little cheaper than what I pay for it... and yes it does come in pill form, but not as effective as the liquid, due to the processing of it...and you donot want to use the noni if it has been watered down at all.. You want 100% noni..

• 2 months later...

My grandmother has been taking noni for some ime now and swears by it, for just about anything that ails you. She even had me put some of the juice into my bottle of massage oil that I use on her. She has a couple of little books about it that give info and specifics but I don't know what they are called (aren't I just unhelpful )

Archived