MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Top Posters

cookiejar

What the...? confused

Okay, listen up here (lifted eyebrow), I love the new format and I'm enjoying discovering all the nooks and crannies of the new place BUT...

What's this in Top Poster? Sunnyboyx3 is AHEAD of me? eek(Moi??? in my best Miss Piggy voice). How did that happen?? I've been here longer!

and look at these other upstarts HsMom, Misty and Bookworm are gaining on me! DOH! How did that happen? Who do I complain too!!!

Of course without the Top Poster list I probably NEVER would have known this, but...now that it's there Humph! I feel a pout coming on.

LOL actually, I wanted to point it out as well as the *recent Sunporch Posts* and other cool features. Again, Thank you MM and Darlene! Everytime, it's something new and fun to find out here. grin

(Maybe I can lock Sunnyboyx3 in the PBC until I slide past in posting? muhahahahaha!). whistle

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I never pay attention to post counts, myself.

I think it strange though, some of the "top" posters listed don't visit this board anymore. And there is one listed (that I know of) that has passed on. May she rest in peace.

Well Dar..I hate to tell you, but all of your posts counted as 1.

You were 5041 at the top and at the last post.

Geez, now I see how they have so much trouble counting ballots in Florida.

Originally Posted By: Momo
Well Dar..I hate to tell you, but all of your posts counted as 1.
You were 5041 at the top and at the last post.

Geez, now I see how they have so much trouble counting ballots in Florida.

ROFLMAO!

Well Momo, just so you know dahling...

Each post that I place doesn't move forward numerically...it's not like you can go back and find my post #1 and post #2...every post that I make, automatically updates all the numbers on all the posts I've ever placed...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Talk about the not so great state of Alabama's mathmatic scores...

*rolling eyes*

Archived