MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Huge Update

rockncook

Well things went from bad to worse to fantastic. It's a long story, but the long and short of it is this:

1. Off bedrest and cleared from midwife to go whenever the baby and mom nature decide it's time. I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later because I'm still having daily contractions and they are tiring.

2. We'll be moving within three months. We've been working really hard to get our own place and it's finally paid off. While I love my roommate, it's getting harder and harder to live here. DH is stressed often (she hasn't a high opinion of men in general and he feels used for his "handyman" abilities), and we definitely need to get away from that.

That means that soon, I"ll be here much more often again. I can't tell you how much I've missed-and there's SO MUCH for me to catch up on. I'm loving all of the new names I'm seeing.

Big hugs to everyone, and hopefully my next update will begin with "It's a ..."!!!

(((((Mommyofsix))))) I'm so glad things are working out. I was in bedrest too when I was PG, and was frusterating. Take it easy though! Look forward to your next update!

Archived