MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday!

SisterKrister

Today is going pretty smoothly I suppose. One of the restaurants here just opened back up (they close during the winter) and to welcome Spring they are having free pancakes all week. I took all the boys for breakfast and our free breakfast came to 9.36! That's because we had to have juice, hot chocolate and coffee, plus sausage. Oh well, it was tasty and a nice change!

Since we've been home I've been picking up, straightening and cleaning 'cause the babysitter will be here at noon and I have to go to the doc for a checkup (no not that kind of checkup!). Just general stuff, plus my protein level was elevated on the chemistry panel I had done a few weeks ago so I'm going to see if I need to be concerned about that, it's just a little elevated.

Going to stop at the grocery store for a few things and that should cover most of my day! Quite exciting, huh?

Have a wonderful day everyone!

thanks! i get to wear a dorky lil viser, and a shirt and tie!!

we are going to my in laws for dinner tonight, so i will be making danish pastry and a cabbage and bean salad. it will be very good because i am in a good mood, and my cooking skills are closely related to my mood. the worse i feel, the wworse my cooking is. lol well, i need to dye my roots before i start work too, when working with customers, appearences do matter. (sucks though, i have to look one way to be somethingm but whatever way as long as i dont look like me.) i wonder if they would be oppossed to me dying my hair blue?

yesterday i was in a horrible mood(and had horrible cramps to boot) so i made burgers and potato salad for diner. i figured i cant go wrong, but i ended up forgetting to put any paprika salt pepper or sugar in the salad, and so it just tasted like potatos onions and egg with mayo on it....i didnt put enough mustard in it either. but, pat has learned that when i am in a bad mood, that is when he compliments my cooking the most. lol it cheers me up and he knows it. what a sweetie!! also, i had charred my burgers a little, and forgot to put cheese on them. lol and we were out of buns, so we had to eat burgers on bread. lol

Unikemom, I'm sorry your dh has gotten this bad, but now you will have help from the hospice volunteers. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Pixie, congratulations on the new job.

Becca, so happy for you and your sons.

Anyone hear from Peaceful lately....

Archived