MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful Monday

Becca_Anne

Good morning! It is a beautiful, sunny day here as well! I don't think I'll put candles on it, it'd probably set off the smoke alarm! Going to take the twins for a walk as soon as it does warm up.

I do have a good size list of things to get done today. Looking for new beds for the two oldest boys, have to place an order for some bulk food, and few other goodies!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll serve up some cybercake later but TTFN!

Well,

Wish I could do the cooking for you!!

Mommafitz, coffee and blueberry muffins, Yummy....

Beautiful day here too! Sunny and I feel GREAT!

Not doing much today but spending time outdoors and making crockpot roast for dinner tonight.

Best wishes for a super day.

yesterday pat and i got into a fight, and so i went shopping. i bought a pair of pants for work, and a new purse.

dont you just love that first trip out with a brand new purse?! and i need to get a subsidy and my problem lies in that they need a paper signed by my bank (to proove i am poor enough for a subsudy, lol) but my bank is in the city. there is only one bank and one credit union in hope, and i dont deal with either of them. so i am just hoping i can do that form by fax. yarrrgh! i dislike paperwork! heh

so, apart from that all i have to do today is a little house work, and fold laundry. pat is sick today. he is coughing and sais his chest hurts. not fun.

have a good day all!

Guest Guest

Hi everyone! Today is a sunny beautifyl day. I'm glad of that, because if it wasn't Kev wouldn't let me go visit my younger sister and her 2 girls this afternoon. I promised Pixie that I would take pictures, so I had better not forget the camera.

Yesterday, I was at church with Kev, and my friend G and her boyfriend. G and I grew up together, and the funny thing is that after the service, we saw another friend, A, that we had grown up with! It was kind of funny, because she came with a guy who I have known longer than I've known Kevin, but A introduced me to him all over again! Another friend of hers whispered something to him that must have been a hint that he should try to hook up with me, because he said "Joanna is married!". I just thought that was hilarious!

I bought an old book yesterday. A 3rd edition of "Cheaper By the Dozen". I haven't seen either movie version, but the book is funny so far. I am currently in the middle of reading 4 books...I need to finish two in time to return them to the library next week.

~Jo

KimMC - I sure hope you and your little one are feeling better soon!

My 5yo was sick Saturday night, from about 9 until 11 - don't know if it was a stomach bug or what but he's fine now and no fever! He wanted to go to church yesterday so I took him and warned everyone ahead of time but I think he was worn out from playing so hard all day Saturday. I believe he actually got stressed about the whole day.

Anyway - and praying you'll be back on your feet soon!

Archived