MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mamacat and Pixie???

cartoongirl

Hi ladies - just got released from bedrest today... even though I now have a couple of broken ribs from coughing so much for the past 2+ weeks. Slowly... slowly I'll be back to my *normal* self. Thanks for asking and thinking of me.

Oh Mamacat, I was SO worried about you. Almost emailed and pm'd you but figured if you were not feeling well you wouldn't be up to checking any of those. I am SO glad you are up and about again. But broken ribs,,,,OUCH!!!

Get well soon,

Ah Pixie, we miss you. You GOT to try harder with that computer. Have you tried saying "words" to it? I'm usually pretty careful about saying things outloud but I've often muttered to MY computer or to the cyber gremlins that lurk within it and though that doesn't help much, it sure makes ME feel better

Quote:
(We're planning a search and rescue to help the girls escape--are ya in? I may need someone to get to Westie's and gather up all the wooden spoons they can find!

*mamacat hobbles in wearing camoflage with her face painted to match* Oh yeah, Necie.... I'm SO in!

Ahhhhhhh!

Mamacat what the heck!

Sending you well wishes for a speedy, full recovery! Here is a glass of "fix your ribs in a jiffy juice" blended from my juicer. The best juicer around I will add!

Pixie, understand your frustration.

Good to hear from you two!

Quote:
Quote:
(We're planning a search and rescue to help the girls escape--are ya in? I may need someone to get to Westie's and gather up all the wooden spoons they can find!

*mamacat hobbles in wearing camoflage with her face painted to match* Oh yeah, Necie.... I'm SO in!

Pixie--you get that 'puter fixed ASAP--in a jiffy. We need you, too. Granny's done been brain-washed, Westie's holdin out and goodness knows who
  • 1 month later...

Archived