MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Secret Plan to Tackle BF Food Shortages

moonstar

One can only wonder what "secretive" plans the US has for the possible pandemic and it's citizens.

Did anyone read the NEXT story after this one? It talks of Bush's plan to launch nuclear attacks against Iran. Better read that one too. It looks like if the bird flu does not get us, other things well. Like a decided shortage of oil, probably escalatiing prices, possibly rationing and probably more loss to our military personel.

This is not a good time for all of us. I pray that you are all taking these possibilities to heart and preparing the best you can and that you encourage others to do so also.

Another good catch, Waiting.

I had a dream.

People woke up and started taking responsibility for themselves....and each family started planting a backyard garden with non-hybrid seeds. Each family built pens and bought rabbits. Each family dug a well.

Well yeah, I said it's only a dream. But wouldn't it be nice if it happened and people didn't have to rely on truck shipments for everything.

If only.....

I certainly hope so too, Nana. It's so hard to know what to believe from anyone.

Archived