MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Here

celticqueen31

Hi everyone. I saw this forum a couple of years ago when i began thinking about prepping, then lost the link and couldn't get back. I have looked around and all I can say is WOW! This forum is amazing! Ihave felt the need to really get pushing forward on my preps partly because of the Bird Flu and partly because I have this unexplainable need to get it together for my familie's sake. DH has finally started to become onboard with all of this. A few months ago he would roll his eyes if he saw the websites I was going to. Now he is beginning to talk about things like home security, etc. We live in a University town in Northern California and don't plan to bug out anywhere if things go south. We will stay where we are because we have lived in this community for 30 years and will likely be the place where other family (ds22, dd19,elderly parents on both sides,bil and 2 sons) will show up. We also have ds11 still at home. Well, enough about me...I need to go search the site.

Guest Guest

Welcome! We're glad you found your way back to us...we've rolled up our sleeves and have upped the seriousness of our prepping but we still take time out to have fun once in a while.

We're very blessed to have a great group of people here with a common goal and alot of insight and experience. I know exactly what you mean about having that gut feeling about NEEDING to be wise and have preps...that's what got me started in the first place all those years ago.

If you ever need a thing, just let us know.

Archived