MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Drum roll again!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I found another canner to give away, and this time, Sunnyboysx3 is the recepient of this canner!

I know that she's been interested in canning for a long time here, and now the barrier that has prohibited her is now removed so I feel especially honored and blessed to watch her spread her wings as she takes on our passion for home canning.

Congrats Sunny and God bless!

Sure is AWESOME!

I'm so exited and feel extremely blessed. I needed someone to push me into this and get over my silly fear. I cannot/will not disgrace Darlene's generosity so whether I like it or not I'm canning this year. I know I'm gonna LOVE the finished product.....me all the way.

Should not forget Westbrook here as she has sent me the Ball Blue canning book. Yeh, I know, what a gal.

And then of course there is Cat who offered to send me a ball blue book but Westie beat her to it.

So very blessed all the way around!

Truthfully I'm going to love it and have been interested every since I joined.

Guest Guest

You just wait chica...

Once you start canning, then you truly comprehend why so many of us are outta control with home preservation. There's a certain sense of pride when you view the *fruits* of your labors that exceeds other things. Perhaps it's because it's multi-faceted...not only do you work hard to home preserve, but you're feeding your family, and not only are you feeding your family, you're feeding your family with healthy and safe products, just like your grandma and great grandma did in years gone by...

Don't get me started or I'll get really sappy about all that...lol

btw, I received your canner yesterday and will take it up to the post office and send it out either today or tomorrow, so you should have it soon.

Guest Guest
Quote:
truly comprehend why so many of us are outta control with home preservation.

Us? US?!?! The only one outta control on the canning around here is the Big D behind that wall of home canned foods! I, on the other hand, am quite in control, thankyouverymuch!
Guest Guest

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you are so busted! lol

WHO bought 150 ears of corn FIRST?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I rest my case...

I was innocent until you corrupted me.

rofl

Guest Guest

westbrook remembers......

.........hum.... Nana bought how many ears of corn? let me think yes it was 150... and Darlene bought how many ears of corn? 300? out of control? ..........

• 3 weeks later...

Archived