MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Last Saturday in July 2006

Snowmom

Good morning Snowmom and all that show up later!

Has anyone seen Unikemom? I haven't seen her for a while..............

Have a wonderful day everybody!!!!!

mommafitz

Hello! Didn't get a chance to get on this morning. Went to a very nice MrsS kind of yard sale. I was able to get 3 water storage tanks for $15. I believe the two smaller ones hold 20 gallons and the bigger one 30 gallons. It's a good start, especially for $15. I'm happy! DH was the one who really spent time and $$ there. We got a wooden swing for the backyard - kind of like an adirondack style, some reloading items and bullets, a Gerber survival knife, a set of 3 school lockers ($5), a pick axe, and miscellaneous other goodies. 11yo got a 22 rifle case and a camo poncho liner, and he got a playstation with 3 controllers and 3 games for $10. Our 5yo was proud of his .50 purchase of a snake bit kit.

Right now the twins are sleeping and the boys are playing the playstation and dh and this guy are finishing up the gate for the fence and then I'll actually enjoy our yard more with the kids - no chasing anyone down to make sure they don't go into the street.

I sure hope you all have a wonderful evening. I'm going to do more laundry and measure for some shelves for the laundry room and mud room areas.

See ya,

Evening everyone! We've been to hubby's family reunion today and haven't been back long. I enjoyed it, as always. We've been doing these reunions for a long time, and now there are only three family members left of the older generation..my FIL, and two of his sisters. It's gotten harder on them to organize it with each passing year, so they asked if anyone would take it over for them. My son and I volunteered. I'm actually looking forward to doing it.

Snowmom, if you ever get any of those fairies that wash dishes and clean house, please send them my way!

I've been running too much, Sunny. I can't wait to spend a couple of days at home!

Wow, Bookworm! Sounds like you got some very good deals!

Off to look at some more forums!

Kaye

we have spent the day ro-orgamizing the house, and i mean REALLY re-organizing. pat is grumpy because i am making him move furniture up and down stairs. lol our main pc in now in the living room, and we are going to be using our dining room for actual dining. hee hee

sapphire came home today for a big "holy poo, the house is in disarray and there is nothing where it was!" sort of shock. she had a load of fun at camp though. but she is already whining that she misses her friends from camp. she has to be good if she wants to go to the movies with pat today. anyways, i better go fered my family before they all drop dead or something.

Archived