MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fantastic Friday

Bookworm

Good morning all! Here's hoping you all have a beautiful day! I'm going to do my best to stay off the computer today and get a bunch done. I do have a few errands to run here in town, that'll take all of 5 minutes - very small town!

Of course there's always

Good morning!

We watched a baby beluga whale being born on the news today, I think that's a pretty good way to start out the day!

Today it will be in the high 80s, so not too bad.

More cleaning today. Yesterday we discussed chores so the kids will have new chore lists, which will help a lot. I had them choose most of their chores, and everyone was fair both to themselves and to me.

Have to mop today, that is the one thing I MUST get done. I HATE having all tile floors! I mean, I knkow it's better for allergies, but it's a huge pain to keep clean!

Mo7

Well said Bookworm...here's wishing "cold fronts" to all who desire. We will have DGS today. I'd better double up on the vitamins!! Well, have to get after IT...have a great day.

Good morning

Snowmom: It will be nice having Jerry home. Loved your pictures of the bird. We don't have that kind out here. I've had a darned rat in my bird feeder again. Daggone thing climbs the pole and if we go outside it runs up the neighbor's cherry tree. May have to quit feeding birds.

Have a great day everyone.

Archived