MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Saturday

mommafitz

Welllll... today is haircutting day for me .... oh my!!!

Four sons and one husband.....big job....but I save a lot doing it myself...and since I can, I feel I must!! lol!

I wanted to go to some yard sales this morning, but resisted the urge....I always seem to buy stuff I don't really need...but then I find some good deals too.

I am soooooo thankful for this long weekend and that I did not have to have the kidney stone procedure done yesterday, I have sooooo much to do to get the house in order and get ready for homeschool starting the day after Labor Day.

Have great days!!!

Stephanie

i need a haircut. i want to get the same hair cut as amelie. (you know, that french movie)

today is my youngest sisters wedding. i am at jo's house right now using her pc. we are off tot he wedding venue soon. it took forever to find a black dress...well, 3 black dresses for us brides maids. it sould be a funa day. oh, and by the way, driving to jo's house only took ONE tank of gas!! i am very happy about that.

anyways, we gotta be out of the hosue in a half an hour, so i am gonna sign off and have a good day everyone!

I am planning to take advantage of the gorgeous end of summer weather we are having today - and work outside in the gardens for most of the afternoon. I have laundry to attend to as well and will keep that moving while I am out and about - leaving the folding and putting away until this evening.

I also did a large crockpot of beans yesterday - that I need to break up into freezer containers and get frozen for future use. Used some for last nights dinner - rest will be for future quick meal needs.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.

Hello everyone! I haven't posted on here for a few days, just busy and out of sorts. 5yo woke me up this morning to tell me his stomach hurt and then he ran to the bathroom - thankfully he made it just in time. He was feeling better by 10 and played on the computer most of the day - I wasn't paying attention to the time he spent on it.

I was able to get my laundry room straightened up and cleaner. Took a 2 hour nap with the twins but now my belly is churning - pray that it just does that and nothing else

Id consider today a definate busy day. After hubby was supposed to get yesterday off and then didnt. We got a late start on painting.

Today we did the taping of the windows and doors. We got the first and second coats of primer put on today! So no more ucky brown paint! YEEEHAAWWWWW!

Tomorrow we start putting on the real paint. I cant wait!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Archived