MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Super Saturday

mommafitz

Ya ever have one of those WEEKS?

I haven't posted here lately cause I haven't known where to start LOL. It hasn't been bad, just busy and weird. Sick kids, lots of bears, grocery shopping, doc appts and then cooking for 30 (WHAT was I thinking?!?!?!).

So today is cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. We are getting newER furniture today for the living room, so we will have the chance to deep clean in that room. I am also going to re-arrange, I hate the arrangement we have in there right now. Not sure what we are going to do with what we have now. Anyone need a used sleeper sofa and loveseat that don't match? LOL.

Oldest DD had to have knee x-rays yesterday. She has knee pain often and the doc couldn't find a reason why, so sent her for the x-rays. She's really tall and she grew really fast so the doc says there could be all kinds of things that could cause the pain when that happens. Nothing major, though, at this point. WE find out in two weeks.

That's about it for our little neck of the wwoods.

Mo7

Hi all!!

I did miss you Momma fitz, I'm use to you starting the diary most mornings!

Momo7 sounds like you're working awfully hard, be sure to get some rest...God was wise when He told us to.

As for me....the weather is beautimous...just the slightest hint of fall in the air...love it!!

I actually "walked" this morning, that's my first time in a long time as I've been getting my exercise in the swimming pool, I'm definitely going to miss that part of summer.

I want to try to get a fall garden started today, but it will be mainly a container based variety I think...still investigating.

have a great day!

Stephanie

Hi everyone,

This was a long week! I had to attend a conference yesterday, so I didn't get to telecommute. At least it was interesting. It was a hydrology conference and one of the talks was on arsenic in groundwater, how it gets there, etc.

Today I have to write an essay for one of my pre-nursing classes since it's due on line before midnight.

I also need to cut a few weeds and go to the store.

The idiot college students next door were having a party last night so my sleep was disrupted. At one point I went out in the back yard to tell the dogs to be quiet and one of the little %$#$%&*s flipped a lit cigarette butt over my block fence. I picked it up and tossed it back while telling them they needed to keep their butts in their own yard. I doubt they realized that I was standing there until that point.

Anyway, have a great day all!

Warm & humid here today, so I started off baking bread with freshground wheat from storage. Then got a batch of Black Beans & Rice stew started for dinner (Cuban style), and am chilling a Splenda-based Key Lime Pie for dessert.

Vic303, did you make the key lime pie? I'd like that recipe.

congrats mommafitz! Sounds like a good part time job.

goatherder, you made me laugh ... we had college kids in the neighborhood that we moved from ... I had to have a little talk with them myself ,,, sigh ...

Stephanie

Good Evening everyone.

Its been a long day.

Congrats mommafitz! sounds like you got what you needed.

mo7 you sound like you have been busy. Time to take a day off? How close do you live with your non matching furniture? Ive had mine for 12 years I pretty much only did canning today but its been a long day with all of that.

Im going to catch up reading some posts and hit the hay. Im still feeling a bit under the weather and have had a migraine for 3 days.

Hope your day finished well!

Archived