MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Finally Friday

Spider

Finally Friday....praise the Lord. It has been a long, long, long week. Dh was hunting until sometime on monday (gone for 4 days...including our anniversary on Saturday

Well today is the day of the inspection so as you can imagine I've been cleaning my rather large hiney off (if only it worked that way). I have more to do than I wanted to have left today but overall I'm almost done. The kids finally came together and pitched in after a few bad days there.

The truck we were borrowing until DH gets our car fixed is gone. the lady who loaned it to us is our neighbor. Her husband is in jail until at least January. She said "Use it! It's gonna rot sitting there." Well her DH is pretty controlling, and of course has no way to control her from jail, so he sent his dad to come get the truck, I'm sure thinking we'd get mad at his wife and destroy the relationship she's built with us, needing someone in her life of course. But we're not mad at her. HE is a different story, but she didn't do this. So his little plan is going to back fire. I've tried to get her to leave him, but she says she can't live without him. All I can do is pray for her. DH got a ride to work today and he is hopefully going to look at a van today that seats 11, so I can have four more babies before we need another LOL.

Anyway, I'll be back more after this inspection. I've missed everyone!

Mo7

Another Amen on busy week. NIMS class during days, then CERT training until 10:00 in the evenings. Was so worn out decided to miss session last night and came home after work. Well… it was our anniversary too and finally common sense kicked in and said I needed to be home instead of running up and down the road. Not that we did anything special and DH drove over to friends house because his mom had passed away and wanted to offer condolences. Then he worked in his shop until late. I was too pooped to do much of anything except fix supper.

and all the rest of weekend chores. We girls sure have job security don’t we?

Have a great day everybody.

Cleaning house today. A young Mom friend is bring her kidlets over for breakfast and play day (with our 100 lb doggie) her kids love our dog kid and she doesn't have grandparents for her kids in the area so we step in. I am making breakfast cookies, mock apple cobbbler (using zucchini)granola and yogurt. All have a great day.

Happy Friday afternoon! It's been a long, unproductive day. Not much has been done around here today except for dishes! Gymnastics classes started today for the twins and 6yo so that took a big chunk of the afternoon but hopefully they'll sleep really well tonight

Going to do some shopping this weekend with dh and kids, nothing heavy duty but hopefully some new shelves will be brought home and installed.

Hope you all have a terrific weekend and I'll talk to you later,

Archived