MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pressure Canners on Sale

blestmomof4

I have been a long time lurker and have never posted before, but felt I have gain so very much info that I needed to share a little info. I went to wally world today and they had their large canner on sale from $90+ down to $62. They have alot of them so I am going to see if the lower the price any more in the next couple of days. I have never canned before but am very ready to learn.

Have a Blessed Day, b.b.

Welcome blestmomof4! We're so glad you've joined us and posted...thanks for the headsup on the canners! I know alot of ladies are looking for good sales, so that's sure good to know.

You're going to absolutely love canning...if you have any questions, please ask!

quick go put it on lay away cause after Nov. 15... no more lay away at walmart.... then if it goes on sale you get it at sale price (which is why they are doing away with lay away)

mine do.. they get 3 early spring and that is it. maybe you can find out which store this is get the sale price, then do to walmart on line and see if they would honor the price?

Wal-Mart | Presto 23-Quart Pressure Canner

Presto 23-Quart Pressure Canner is available at Wal-Mart.com for $87.24. Online or in the store, Wal-Mart always has the best prices on Appliances & Housewares.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp...duct_id=2625289

Archived