MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday Dec 5

mommafitz

Good morning! I'm up early again 'cause my head and throat are hurting so I'm going to have to go see my doc. I think I have strep again, feeling too gross to just have a plain ol' cold.

Anyway, in the midst of all this I will be working on Christmas plans and trying to get caught up on some housework. Just two weeks before MIL gets here. DH did agree that I could put the twins in the daycare for a couple of days if I really needed to but no need to do that while I'm sick 'cause I won't be able to accomplish much whether or not they are in the house. They are beautiful boys but they are like twin Tazmanian devils (the cartoon kind )

I'm so glad I have leftovers ready for today's lunch and I had enough energy to clean up the kitchen last night.

Our high today is supposed to be 44 but we're also forecasted to get some snow.

Hope you all have a great day, say a little prayer for my health please!

Granny, I think it has been put upon your heart to take those animals. Yeah, both. The cat can be another in your barn-pack, and the pup, well, I have a soft spot for dogs anyway, despite having two large Ridgies!

Have done 3 loads, to do also, plus spaghetti & breadsticks to do for dinner, and to pick up after the rampaging troop of monkeys--all before DH & BIL get home tonight. (BIL is in town on business for a couple days & has agreed to help DH repair the rat damage in the attic tonight.)

Archived