MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Soggy Sunday

mommafitz

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!!!! We finally got our first snowfall of the season! Well now that that excitment is over it can go away! There's much more spring cleaning to be done on our homestead.. But I guess this snow will give us some time of relax.. Anyone for hot chocolate? I'll even share my bacon and eggs with you this morning.. I think I'll make some good hot oatmeal to go with them.. Ya'll take care and have a good day!

Dawn

Granny, I sprayed my screen so I should be germ-free now!

It's raining here too Mommafitz. We really need it though since we are in a drought situation. We had to plant rye grass in one of our fields becuase there is NO hay to buy in North Alabama. The rain will sure help the rye grass.

Buttercup is getting rain too! It's just frozen a little!

DH and I are slow getting going today. I didn't even fix breakfast until nearly 10:00. He's working on the basement right now so I thought I'd do my rounds on the internet.

If the rain lets up we will go into town and look at some model homes. I want to see what colors/materials are being used for flooring. We need to do something for our kitchen and basement floors. I have a pretty small budget too.

Not much else going on. Have a great day all!

Hey girls sorry about the colds.

We have sunshine today!!!! The first I have seen in a week, so I will enjoy it, but they say it will change Monday night.

We will see. But this week of rain has really been welcome we need it so bad.

Now lets see where is that can of lysol.

Archived