MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday - and I am tired.

SueC

Well I am too tired to work out what time or day you lot are up to!

Hello! (that covers morning noon or night!)

It has been a really busy week. We managed to move DD to Brisbane and she is now settled in. Her Daddy checked out the other housemates closely! - 3 guys. It was late by the time he got home and early by the time we got to bed and to sleep as he was all coffeed up. Morning seemed to arrive very quickly (the parrots woke me just 4 hours after I got to sleep.) I will have to get a photo of the parrots. And then work out how to insert it.

Other DD is all moved inside and just in time as it rained today and we couldn't have moved either of them. So I have had a lazy day and right now I am doped up, pain free and ready for bed. Only problem is I have to feed the mob first then I think an early night and I really hope the persistant headache is gone for tomorrow. So what ever the time or day is - hope it is a great one!

Sue

122506-P2010092.JPG

Hugs to you Sue!

Glad to hear it all seems good for DD. For the headache, perhaps a bit of time in a darkened room (after feeding the raging Mob?) to lessen the stress to your head? Feel better soon Chica.

I'm up and doing things before I make the dash down to lower Miami. I'm retiming things becuase SuperBowl has made it crazy here! I saw on TV it cost $40 dollars to park at South Beach in the party zone. I'm hoping the traffic won't be too nutso.

Then it's lunch with Darlene and Westie (start prayers and bail fund now). Since we're going early that should free us up from the crowds.

Today is suppose to be steamy and warm 83 degrees! Sounds like where you are Sue! LOL. Yes, get pics of the parrots.

Hope everyone has a fun day!

Oh my. Here's my $5 towards the bail fund.

Today I have to rearrange a set of shelves. I noticed yesterday that it's buckling. Well, it's only got about 150 books on there, and it's metal. We're going to "break" it into two smaller shelf sets and move it into bedrooms, the boys need a shelf in their room badly and so do we.

Dinner tonight is chicken and dumplings. DH has to deliver mail this morning and when he left wind chill was 14 below. So he will need something warm and gooey.

OK, gotta get off here in case the school calls.

Mo7

The picture I attached on the first post, was one from last year. It was the last of the mangos and earlier the old bedframe was covered with parrots - and can they make a lot of noise! Five minutes later the mangos were gone and so were the birds! This year there are fewer fruit, but they are just starting to ripen, so the birds are loving it.

Sue

Archived