MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tired Tuesday

MommyofSeven

Yes, I'm tired. Was up until around 2 with contractions. I told DH I'm not leaving the house until my water breaks LOL. We've had way too many false alarms in the past. Once we took the hour trip up to the midwives house, getting there about 1:30 am, and everything just STOPPED. I was early so she wanted us up there near the hospital.

So today will be a lazy day. DH is only supposed to have a half day at work so when he gets home I"m going to bed. Roan and I can snuggle on the sofa bed all morning LOL.

Dinner tonight is cheeseburger pie and tater tots.

Mo7

i am off towork soon, but i thought that i would check in while i have my morning coffee.

today i wont have time for much other than work, then making dinner, which will be easy, as it will mainly be leftovers.

i am looking forward to the weekend, in themorning i have part two of the pruning seminar, last one was on pruning fruit trees, and well, mainly trees, but there was a lot of fruit tree specific info as well. this weekend it will be on pruning rosebushes and lilacs and such. i will also be buying a memebrship for minter gardens, so i can get my gardening stuff on discount.

after the seminar, i will be teaching casadeluna how to waterbath can! she is interrested in garlic jelly and it uses, and so i am going to teach her how to make some.

I am excited, because i have an urban homesteadder friend now! most of my friends are too preoccupied with things like going to clubs, throwing parties, and so on. none of them prep. i have mentioned preparesdness to some, and everyone adamantly agreees that they should prep. but there is always a different excuse. youu know the ones i am talking about. "my husband wont let me" "i have no where to store it" " i cant afford it"

well, you know, i am happy that i have an opportunity to spend time with a like minded friend, and that she is a member here. (even if she has not had a lot of time to browse )

Mo7 happy cuddling! Didn't realize how close you were to your due date. Hope your day goes well.

Snowmom, well wishes to your Minnie.

Pixie, I envy you. You have a good friend and vica versa! Sounds like your going to be learning a wealth of information on pruning fruit trees and such at the seminar.

The weather here is YUK, freezing rain ahhhh. Still wishing to get a call to go into work. Just finished making a big breakfast for Dh and now I'm bored and tired of housework so I'm taking a break.

Have a great day to the rest of you!

Archived