MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Carpet Flick?

Sunnyboysx3

Don't know about those, but this is what Mom bought me for Xmas:

http://www.sharkcompany.com/shark/produc...o+Base+Catalog)

I like my little Shark, I can just clean a little of the floor whenever it's picked up enough instead of it being a hassle that I feel I'd have to wait until I can vacuum the entire floor (which would mean it would never get done). I do occasionally have to pick it up and get my hair off the roller, but I've yet to find anything that can handle all my hair.

I've got one like the Shark, except it's a traditional hand powered one - carpet sweeper we call them; works with a brush and roller. I got mine in the recycling centre for a few pennies. I only have one rug in the sitting room so using a vauum cleaner is a nonsense really. this way - no electricity used and good exercise for me. In theory.

I agree with Grubby, DON'T buy one. They aren't worth it. I had asked for a carpet sweeper in 2005 for Christmas and DH got me one of these and I used it one time and it has not been used since, as it takes those pads. NOT a good buy.

I did get a carpet sweeper this year for Christmas though.

I was not impressed with the Carpet Flick. And I do not recommend anyone buy one. I caught mine on sale for 9.99 and had a $3 off coupon. Normally they are 12.99, not a good buy. I would rather have something like what Grubby and Snowmom has. It does a much better job. Better value too, you don't have to buy the little sticky pads, for the carpet sweeper.

Archived