MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ignore List?

Sunnyboysx3

I just noticed this in "my home" area. I don't know why but I find this to be kind of a "comical" feature. Under what circumstances and why would you put someone on your ignore list? Guess it's just me but I'm never bothered by anyone that much to do this.

I'm really just curious.

Thanks.

lol well I guess you could put someone on it if you didnt want them to message you, but like you said why would you want to do that? Everyone on this forum here are nice and we help each other as we can.

Have a good day!

SelahMoon

Think of it as a sanity preservation feature.

While the members on this forum are generally respectful, other forums that use this software may not be so lucky.

If the unlucky member finds himself constantly being upset by a certain poster’s posts, “ignoring” that poster will

save his sanity, and possibly his posting privileges!

He can remain blissfully unaware of the offensive poster with little effort on his part.

Dag-Gone_It!!! Wish I could use that button on my husband.....One push and he'd be outta here!!!! Guess one day, when my day comes...I'm so naughty...I'm gonna get sent straight down...THERE!!!! I hate hot temps. Better straighten up...NAH! Just can't!

I wouldn't want to push that button for anyone here. This is the lovliest group! Just wonderful, kind, helpful, understanding...I can see, though, from other forums...That sometimes one might want an ignore button. I love everyone here...God Bless Each of You!!!

well... if you were put in princess boot camp... you might want to put you-know-who on ignore! I am not mentioning who you-know-who is.. but... you could!

Archived